Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||51" 260W Led Offroad Light Bar||Power:||260W|
|Led Type:||26pcs 10W Cree||Work Voltage:||DC 9V- 32V Fit 12V 24V Vehicles|
|Size:||51inch With Brackets||Beam Angel:||Spot / Flood / Combo|
Emark Ce RoHs Led Work Light Bar 51" 260W Single Row CREE Waterproof Durable Housing
1. Product Parameters:
|Product Name:||51inch 260W single row led light bar|
|Led Type:||26pcs High Intensity 10 watt Cree Leds|
|Lens material:||Hard Polycarbonate (PC)|
|Mounting Bracket:||360° Rotatable Aluminum Alloy Brackets|
|Operating voltage:||DC 10V-30V Fits 12V 24V Vehicles|
|Waterproof rate:||IP 67|
|Beam Type:||Flood beam Spot beam Combo Beam|
|Color Temperature:||Cool White 6000K|
|Size:||51inch with brackets|
2. Product Features:
1) Long effective visibility - Prima 20 Series LED light bar adopted with 10w high intensity Cree LEDs, is great for off-road driving lights, daytime running lights, or fog lights on your truck, ATV, or UTV and can also be used for industrial lighting, marine lighting, and tractor lighting.
2) Excellent cooling performance - upgraded version of LED light bar
3) Ultra sturdy durability - well built in IP67 waterproof and die cast aluminum housing
4) Universal fitments - come with a set of flexible mounting bracket that can be easily adjusted
5) LEDs emit either a spot or flood or combo beam pattern.
6) A black-painted aluminum housing and pc lens protect internal components, and an integral heat sink allows LEDs to run cool, which leads to an incredibly long life span.
7) The light operates within a wide 9-32V DC range
8) Lifetime warranty on all led work lights and led light bars
3. Same Series Details:
|Item No.||Size||Watt||Light Beam||LED Type||Work Voltage||Color||Lumens|
|PR-2020||8"||20W||Spot||2PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||6000K||1800lm|
|PR-2040||12"||40W||Spot/Flood||4PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||6000K||3600lm|
|PR-2060||15.5"||60W||Spot/Flood/Combo||6PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||6000K||5400lm|
|PR-2080||19"||80W||Spot/Flood/Combo||8PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||6000K||7200lm|
|PR-20100||22"||100W||Spot/Flood/Combo||10PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||6000K||9000lm|
|PR-20120||26"||120W||Spot/Flood/Combo||12PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||6000K||10800lm|
|PR-20160||33"||160W||Spot/Flood/Combo||16PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||6000K||14400lm|
|PR-20200||40"||200W||Spot/Flood/Combo||20PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||6000K||18000lm|
|PR-20240||47.5”||240W||Spot/Flood/Combo||24PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||6000K||21600lm|
|PR-20260||51“”||260W||Spot/Flood/Combo||26PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||6000K||23400lm|
4. Product Applications:
1) Night Driving – Light bars can produce a dramatic difference in road visibility over the brightest stock headlights.
2) Emergency Lighting – A light bar is indispensable for lighting accident or breakdown scenes. Their brightness also alerts other drivers to trouble ahead.
3) Backyards – A light bar will illuminate an entire yard for parties or cleanup activities. They make an excellent prowler deterrent.
4) Boats – For increasing marine visibility and lighting landing sites or docks, light bars are ideal.
5) Heavy equipment – Snow plows, graders and tractors find light bars essential in poorly lighted conditions.
6) Off-Road – When taking your 4WD or ATV into the backcountry, a light bar is a must-have for hazard spotting or setting up campsites
5. 260W Cree Led Light Bar Photos: