Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||11.5" 60W Amber White Led Car Light Bar||Led Type:||6pcs 10W Cree|
|Mount Bracket:||Stainless Steel||Size:||11.5inch|
|Beam Angel:||Spot / Flood / Combo||Technical Support:||Lifetime|
11.5inch 60W Amber Led Work Light Bar Spot Flood Rescue Vehicle Lights
1. Product Parameters:
|Product Name||11.5inch 30W Cree Amber Led Light Bar||Item No.||PR-2260|
|Led Type||6pcs High Intensity 10 watt Cree Leds||Led Power||60W|
|Lens material||Hard Polycarbonate (PC)||Operating voltage||DC 10V-30V|
|Beam Type||Flood beam Spot beam||Lumen||5400lm|
|Mounting Bracket||Stainless Steel||Lifespan||Over 50000Hrs|
|Working Temperature||-40℃-80℃||Waterproof rate||IP 67|
2. Product Features:
1) This series light bars are Amber White color is great for off-road driving lights, fog lights on your truck, ATV, or UTV and can also be used for industrial lighting, marine lighting, and tractor lighting.
2) Excellent cooling performance - upgraded version of LED light bar
3) Ultra sturdy durability - well built in IP67 waterproof and die cast aluminum housing
4) Universal fitments - come with a set of flexible mounting bracket that can be easily adjusted
5) LEDs emit either a spot or flood or combo beam pattern.
6) A black-painted aluminum housing and pc lens protect internal components, and an integral heat sink allows LEDs to run cool, which leads to an incredibly long life span.
7) The light operates within a wide 9-32V DC range
8) Lifetime warranty on all led work lights and led light bars
3. Same Series Details:
|Item No.||Size||Watt||Light Beam||LED Type||Work Voltage||Color||Lumens|
|PR-2230||6"||30W||Spot/Flood||3PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||2700lm|
|PR-2260||11.5"||60W||Spot/Floodr||6PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||5400lm|
|PR-2290||17"||90W||Spot/Flood/Combo||9PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||8100lm|
|PR-22120||22"||120W||Spot/Flood/Combo||12PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||10800lm|
|PR-22150||27"||150W||Spot/Flood/Combo||15PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||13500lm|
|PR-22180||32"||180W||Spot/Flood/Combo||18PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||16200lm|
|PR-22210||38"||210W||Spot/Flood/Combo||21PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||18900lm|
|PR-22240||43"||240W||Spot/Flood/Combo||24PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||21600lm|
|PR-22270||48"||270W||Spot/Flood/Combo||27PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||24300lm|
|PR-22300||54"||300W||Spot/Flood/Combo||30PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||27000lm|
4. Product Applications:
1) Night Driving – Light bars can produce a dramatic difference in road visibility over the brightest stock headlights.
2) Emergency Lighting – A light bar is indispensable for lighting accident or breakdown scenes. Their brightness also alerts other drivers to trouble ahead.
3) Backyards – A light bar will illuminate an entire yard for parties or cleanup activities. They make an excellent prowler deterrent.
4) Boats – For increasing marine visibility and lighting landing sites or docks, light bars are ideal.
5) Heavy equipment – Snow plows, graders and tractors find light bars essential in poorly lighted conditions.
6) Off-Road – When taking your 4WD or ATV into the backcountry, a light bar is a must-have for hazard spotting or setting up campsites