Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||22" 120W Amber Led Fog Light Bar||Led Type:||12pcs 10W Cree|
|Work Voltage:||DC 9V- 32V Fit 12V 24V Vehicles||Color Teperature:||Amber White|
|Housing:||Die Cast Aluminum Housing||Lens:||Abrasion Resistant PC|
|Beam Angel:||Spot / Flood/combo||Waterproof:||IP67|
22inch 120W High Power Cree Led Fog Light Bar Amber White Waterproof Dustproof
Amber White Fog Light Bar Features:
. This series light bars are Amber White color is great for off-road driving lights, fog lights on your truck, ATV, or UTV and can also be used for industrial lighting, marine lighting, and tractor lighting.
. Excellent cooling performance - upgraded version of LED light bar
. Ultra sturdy durability - well built in IP67 waterproof and die cast aluminum housing
. Universal fitments - come with a set of flexible mounting bracket that can be easily adjusted
. LEDs emit either a spot or flood or combo beam pattern.
. A black-painted aluminum housing and pc lens protect internal components, and an integral heat sink allows LEDs to run cool, which leads to an incredibly long life span.
. The light operates within a wide 9-32V DC range
. Lifetime warranty on all led work lights and led light bars
120W 22inch Amber White Led Light Bar Description:
. 22inch 120W Cree Amber Led Fog Light Bar
. Item No.: PR-22120
. Led Power: 120W
. Led Type: 12pcs High Intensity 10 watt Cree Leds
. Lens material:Hard Polycarbonate (PC)
. Operating voltage: DC 10V-30V Fits 12V 24V Vehicles
. Waterproof rate: IP 67
. Beam Type: Flood beam Spot beam
. Lumen: 10800lm
. Color: Amber White
. Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel
. Size: 22inch
. Lifespan: Over 50000Hrs
. Working Temperature: -40℃-80℃
. Technical Support: Lifetime
. After- Service: Lifetime
. Warranty: Lifetime
Amber White Same Series Details:
|Item No.||Size||Watt||Light Beam||LED Type||Work Voltage||Color||Lumens|
|PR-2230||6"||30W||Spot/Flood||3PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||2700lm|
|PR-2260||11.5"||60W||Spot/Floodr||6PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||5400lm|
|PR-2290||17"||90W||Spot/Flood/Combo||9PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||8100lm|
|PR-22120||22"||120W||Spot/Flood/Combo||12PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||10800lm|
|PR-22150||27"||150W||Spot/Flood/Combo||15PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||13500lm|
|PR-22180||32"||180W||Spot/Flood/Combo||18PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||16200lm|
|PR-22210||38"||210W||Spot/Flood/Combo||21PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||18900lm|
|PR-22240||43"||240W||Spot/Flood/Combo||24PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||21600lm|
|PR-22270||48"||270W||Spot/Flood/Combo||27PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||24300lm|
|PR-22300||54"||300W||Spot/Flood/Combo||30PCS 10W CREE||DC 9V-32V||White/Amber||27000lm|
22inch 120W Amber White Fog Driving Light Bar Display:
6. Product Applications:
1) Night Driving – Light bars can produce a dramatic difference in road visibility over the brightest stock headlights.
2) Emergency Lighting – A light bar is indispensable for lighting accident or breakdown scenes. Their brightness also alerts other drivers to trouble ahead.
3) Backyards – A light bar will illuminate an entire yard for parties or cleanup activities. They make an excellent prowler deterrent.
4) Boats – For increasing marine visibility and lighting landing sites or docks, light bars are ideal.
5) Heavy equipment – Snow plows, graders and tractors find light bars essential in poorly lighted conditions.
6) Off-Road – When taking your 4WD or ATV into the backcountry, a light bar is a must-have for hazard spotting or setting up campsites